Thu, Sep 07|
Balance Your Hormones Naturally Through Ayurveda
Join me for this free class to discover the root causes of hormone imbalance, and learn techniques for restoring balance
Time & Location
Sep 07, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CDT
About the Event
Does any of the following describe you?
- You commonly feel anxiety, worry, or stress for no/any particular reason.
- You have had panic attacks, heart palpitations, or an accelerated heart rate.
- You struggle with depression.
- You’ve experienced any of the following associated with your menstrual cycle: headaches, mood swings, acne, bloating, constipation, heavy or scanty bleeding, painful cramping, irregular periods, pain at ovulation, or bleeding between cycles.
- You experience hot flashes, night sweats, and/or insomnia.
- You’ve been diagnosed with a thyroid disorder or other endocrine disorder.
- You’ve struggled with infertility.
- Your diet and exercise routine haven’t changed, but suddenly you are gaining weight.
- You get sick frequently.
- You are burned out, and frequently exhausted.
If any of this sounds like you, your hormones are most likely out of whack. And you are not alone. Studies show that up to 80 percent of women will experience hormone imbalance in their lifetime. The connection between hormone balance, stress, and overall health is often overlooked, and can be difficult to address—especially because western medicine just doesn't offer any great solutions. Although there are dozens of hormones with differing functions, the approach to balancing them can be quite simple when you understand the root causes of hormone imbalance, and learn ways to restore your body's natural intelligence to harmonize and heal.
Which is why I’m offering this new, free online class. In this class, you will discover:
- The 3 root causes of hormone imbalance and how to address them.
- The two main categories of hormones, and how this framework can help you restore optimal hormone levels.
- Two effective techniques for alleviating symptoms and restoring balanced hormones quickly.
Register for this free class, and learn how Ayurveda can help you restore balance and harmony to your hormones.